Power Design Inc., based in St. Petersburg, FL, is one of the most dynamic electrical contracting companies in the nation. The family-run business provides service in design-build, construction and pre-construction, engineering, systems and lighting, with an emphasis on integrity, quality, innovation and teamwork. In a webinar on December 16, Bradley Moore, BIM/VDC manager of Power Design, and Stanley Lawrence, owner of Datum Tech Solutions, shared insights on Power Design’s transformation from traditional to cutting-edge MEP layout. You can access the on-demand webinar here.
• Why digital layout is becoming the standard in MEP building services
• How to evaluate technologies and solution providers
• The benefits of streamlining the adoption of digital workflows across project teams
• How to assess the return on investment
• Where the latest innovations will take the construction industry in the future
Go behind the scenes with some of the leading innovators in the construction industry. Watch now.
To learn more about production layout solutions, please contact us.
To learn more about the BIM QA/QC workflow, visit http://www.constructrealityxyz.com/layout.html.