Renovation and retrofit projects rely on accurate preconstruction as-builts, or the construction process will be burdened with unexpected changes and rework that often leads to budget overruns and schedule delays. The BIM Field Trip provides a solution to capture very accurate as-built information to reduce rework and increase predictability and profitability.
BIM 101: On Ramp
Hand-held as-built capture directly to BIM and CAD in real time for a “BIM on the Fly” solution.
- DISTO laser distance meters for data collection
- DISTO Transfer App for wirelessly transmitting measurements directly to CAD or BIM
- DISTO Sketch App for adding real world measurements to photos
WATCH THE VIDEO | BROWSE THE DISTO “BIM ON THE FLY” TOOLS IN THE SOLUTIONS CENTER
BIM 102: Intermediate
Interior as-built capture with discrete points to verify the accuracy of existing drawings and models.
- 3D Disto laser distance meter
- Field software for capturing as-built points and data about points
- Office software for importing and managing point data from the field
BIM 103: Advanced
Quickly capture millions of points in large or complex areas with high-definition scanning.
- ScanStation P20
- Office software for point cloud data exchange
- Office software for high-fidelity point cloud viewing in Revit
Learn more about our solutions: